Mittwoch, 8. Februar 2017

Poupée ~ Green and Red mainpieces ~ Challenge December 2016

Hello readers!

Here we are again. I try to catch up, so that I can post every month the dress-ups of the month before.
As I wrote in the last poupée-entry, this is probably not a very interesting post for people who don't like games and dolls etc. but I've a guilty pleasure and that's poupée girl.
I'll write the same introduction every time with only little changes, the challenge theme for example.

For a while now I make my own monthly - in the past weekly - themes or challenges. I think that makes dressing up even more fun. 
My challenge for december 2016: all outfits must be mainly red and green.
As always, not every day was a success, but I think this challenge went very well.
I've a lot red clothes because my poupée had red hair for a long time. I loved to dress hair red back then.
The most difficult was it in the end because the new years event is always traditional. The one kimono is way to black so the red isn't very prominent here. I was very pleased with the kimono dress-ups though. That's why I added the close-ups.


That's it for this challenge. Next entry will be about Urban Fairytale again.

Thank you for reading!
~Louyse


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen