Donnerstag, 21. November 2013

November looks back to October

Hello readers!

It's still pretty outside with the colorful leaves. But slowly gets the weather horrible. The days become also dark, not only cold and rainy. Therefore, it's more difficult to take photos outdoors.

These photos were taken last month about a week after the photos that I've already uploaded here where I wore the brown Toy March Jumperskirt. 
As I wrote, lately I often wore rather simple outfits and also more classic Lolita. Some Lolitas seem to limit themselves to one Lolita style, but I really don't see it that way. Why should anyone only wear sweet clothes and not just everything that she or he likes? And somehow I think that classic is a good style for autumn. I've this outfit in mind, since I bought the dress of Lady Sloth. Finally I was able to take some pictures with it.
As actually always, the photos were taken by Schnatterinchen. In fact I took ​​photos of her that day,  because she need some. We both took a lot, really a lot of pictures.

 
 
Dress - Lady Sloth's Silk Cherubins // Blouse - offbrand // Thights - offbrand // Shoes - offbrand // Headbow - Angelic Pretty Dessert Collection // Bag - Angelic Pretty // Umbrella - Lisbeth Dahl // Coat - H&M // Accessories - New Yorker, koolkatkustom, claire's

Thanks for reading!

2 Kommentare:

  1. Ich find es so schön dich in Classic zu sehen! Die Farben stehen dir wirklich sehr, sehr gut! Und ich bin auch deiner Meinung, dass man sich nicht auf einen Stil limitieren sollte bzw es schade ist wenn man es tut. Gerade in Lolita hat man so viele verschiedene Möglichkeiten :D

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Vielen Dank! ^_^ Oh ja, ich finde das auch schade. Leider scheinen einige eben so zu denken. Vielfalt und Kreativität sind viel schöner. Und das stimmt, gerade in Lolita hat man wirklich viele Möglichkeiten. :D

      Löschen