Montag, 14. August 2017

Throw back ~ WGT exhibition 2016

Hello readers!

I fell back into the bad habit of not posting. But I feel a slow progress here, because finally editing pictures doesn't feel bad anymore. Today I want to look back to last year. There was a exhibition to the Wave Gotik Treffen in Leipzig. We made a little meetup and visited one of the department of the Stadtgeschichtliches Museum, where it was shown. The light that day was aweful, but I tried my best to take some pictures of everybody.I had a lot nice ones from some but not so many acceptable pictures from others. I still hope you like them.

This dress is just amazing. It's by Viona Ielegems.
The hat on the right side is by Triple Fortune. It's beautiful.

 That's it. I really concentrate on photography and don't write a lot. Maybe I'll add some infos later, but I don't think so. I'll definitely post some more throw back entries.

Thank you for reading

~Louyse

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen