Donnerstag, 17. August 2017

Poupée ~ Lolita fashion - dresses! ~ Challenge April 2017

Hello readers!

Here we are again. I still try to catch up, so that I can post every month the dress-ups of the month before.
As I wrote in the last poupée-entry, this is probably not a very interesting post for people who don't like games and dolls etc. but I've a guilty pleasure and that's poupée girl.
I'll write the same introduction every time with only little changes, the challenge theme for example.

For a while now I make my own monthly - in the past weekly - themes or challenges. I think that makes dressing up even more fun.
My challenge for april 2017: Lolita fashion - dresses!
I added some close-up pictures, because it's sometimes hard to see all the little amazing details poupee items have.

Not sure how I liked the headpieces better.

I missed some days and have so many Lolita dresses for my poupee that I continued with this challange. So this is a two month theme. I'll post the next month with the other Lolita fashion outfits later.

Thank you for reading!

~Louyse







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen