Mittwoch, 1. März 2017

Poupée ~ a piece of fur with everything ~ Challenge January 2017

Hello readers!

Here we are again. I try to catch up, so that I can post every month the dress-ups of the month before.
As I wrote in the last poupée-entry, this is probably not a very interesting post for people who don't like games and dolls etc. but I've a guilty pleasure and that's poupée girl.
I'll write the same introduction every time with only little changes, the challenge theme for example.

For a while now I make my own monthly - in the past weekly - themes or challenges. I think that makes dressing up even more fun.
My challenge for january 2017: a piece of fur with everything. Thankfully it's virtual fur, so no animals were harmed for this challenge. This month was great when it comes to the outfits. I'm happy with all of them and that's rare.


I really like this outfit so I made some close-ups. 

That's it. Thank you for reading!

~Louyse

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen