Sonntag, 5. März 2017

Urban Fairytale IV ~ Photo Shoots

Hello readers,

this should actually be the last entry about the Urban Fairytale Event. But because there are so many pictures, I'll make a final and last post later. Today I show you some of the single pictures I took. Sadly I didn't photographed more people. There were so many Lolitas with beautiful outfits. But I'm happy that I was able to do at least some photos. And I know, it's not fair to say something like this, but it was special to me, to take pictures of Nakito (again, I'm using the Facebook names, I hope that's okay). I love that dress and that she actually had pointe shoes to match the theme of Alice and the Pirates Swan Lake Ballerina JSK. It was just really great.
Caro, of course, looked amazing as always. Her hair styling was beautiful and I liked how she wore constellation tights with Angelic Prettys Day Dream Carnival. And the closing of this blog entry are the Memorial Cake twins Pia and Lisa. APs Memorial Cake is one of my all time favorites. The print simply beautiful.

 
✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧
✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧
✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧
✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

Next time I'll post some more single photo shoots and whatever I find interesting.
Thank you for reading!

~Louyse

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen