Sonntag, 15. September 2013

Art post: Starry sky

Hello readers! (^__^)/

 Today I want to show you a new drawing. I've been working on this picture for a long time. Well, that's not entirely true. I believe I began to draw sometime in late 2008. And that in 2010 the outlines were done. In between, I didn't touch it for longer periods of time. At every step, I was afraid to ruin it. Haha, but that's always my problem. Especially when it comes to colouration. I'm never really satisfied, but here I'm quite happy with the result. And also, I'm so glad that this time the scanner hasn't ruined everything. ^_^

 The clothes she wears is something I like personally. Blouses with bowtie and the colours red and blue, as well as the partially visible top in military-style is something, I love very much. Now, the hat isn't really my cup of tea. I would draw it differently today. But I still like her clothes.
Hope you like it. ^_^

 
 

Thank you for reading!
(^_^)/

4 Kommentare:

  1. amazing *_* The colouring is fantastic, and that hair.... just omg, I am stunned! You are amazing at drawing hair ;V; I wish I could do that!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. thank you very much for all your nice words! ^_^
      I just looked at your blog, wow, you've got a great style. :D

      Löschen