Donnerstag, 14. März 2013

I'm still alive! ^-^

Hello readers! (^__^) /


Yes, I'm still alive! Sorry for the long break, but I've a lot of work to do. (σ)

A lot happened in that time. I was pretty exhausted. I had to write three papers. Two of the themes of these papers were not really my thing. Actually, I'm quite good to motivate myself, even for terrible or boring tasks...but this time it was very hard for me. Just yesterday I realized that I spent a lot of my time in the library. I was in the library everyday for over a month! Actually, I like libraries ... but that was just terrible. 【><。】

But now I'm looking forward to next weekend! Because it's time for the LBM again. I wrote about the Book Fair Leipzig last year, if you're interested: click! (^-^)

Some other news:
First, I work again on a new blog header. Secondly, because of a friend who told me again and again to add this gadget to my blog and because of Berrii and the fishes she has on her blog: I  finally add a turtle gadget. You can find it at the very bottom of my blog. I love turtles! Haha. (^_^) Feed them!
Thirdly, as everyone (at least it seems like everyone does) I bought Angelic Prettymuseums book.
Aaaand: I pre-ordered APs Daydream Carnival at the very beginning of this year.
The release was delayed (otherwise I would wear this dress to the LBM T_T) but now it -finally- will be released this month. Oh, I really look forward to get this dress!

So, here are some pictures of the emook book of Angelic Pretty. I just want to show you some pages which I really like. It's a very nice magazine, if you get the chance you should definitely buy it!

That's the cover! The headline is in noble golden letters.
On the first pages of the magazine are some model photos with the latest prints. Left: Bookmark series jsk and on the right: Chocolate Rosette jsk.
My personal favorite: the navy Toy March jsk! <3
And here you can see the ivory-coloured Daydream Carnival OP!
There are also pages with really lovely, possible combinations of the latest items.
You can also find a few pages with make-up tutorials.
This is a postcard to one of collaboration items. All the postcards to the print series are so pretty! I love them.
On the last pages are photos of some of the Japanese customers, the customers around the world and also some pictures from teaparties. (Day Dream Carnival worn by Kayu)
That's what you get with the magazine! The bag is made of thick material and it's pretty large.
I was a little surprised, because most tote bags which I know are small and made ​​of thin fabric.
This is a small bonus picture of me in APs Lacy Ballerina OP. ^-^ Pink with purple accessories.
(just one petti = too little volume in my skirt >///<)
I tried several times to sell it, but no one wants it. I think, I should sell it. It's so....pink!
And I still think it doesn't suit me.
Here, on the stock image, you have better view of the details of the dress. If anyone is interested ... I'm still planning to sell it.  
 That's all for now. See you!
Maybe some of you visit the LBM, I'll be there! (^__^)/


4 Kommentare:

  1. Yay you are back!!

    The AP Mbook is great isn't it?! ANd the bag is so well sewn and the material surprised me! I am glad I've got one.

    Lovely lolita outfit!!

    Once again, thanks for adding me back on facebook ^^

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Haha, yay!

      Yes, it's great! The bag is such an amazing, positive surprise. Everyone seems to be positively surprised of the book and the bag. :D

      Thank you! And you're very welcome! ^-^

      Löschen
  2. Ahw gefunden! Hach ich beneide dich um deine tollen Outfits!
    Und schön, dass ich dich kennen lernen durfte.
    Was sind deine nächsten Pläne was Lolita betrifft?
    Ich wünschte, ich könnte auch mal ein Original ausprobieren wenigstens, umzu wissen, ob es mir passt, weil ich ja keine Standartkörpergrößen habe T__T" Aber ich mag unbedingt mal ein AP Original haben~ & wenns nur 2ndhand ist.
    Mühüüü~

    Chu chuuu <333
    Victoria / Fuyu

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Aww, vielen Dank!
      Mich hat es auch sehr gefreut, dich kennen zu lernen. ^-^
      Also momentan plane ich vll. zu Ostern etwas frühlingshaftes zu tragen. Genau weiss ich aber noch nicht, ob es dazu kommt. ^^;
      Ich denke, wenn du eins von den kürzeren AP Kleidern mit Shirring ausprobierst, könnte das bestimmt passen. Und auf dem Secondhand Markt gibt es manchmal ganz gute Angebote. Wenn du eines von den günstigeren (ich weiss "günstig" ist es ja nie wirklich) ausprobierst und es nicht passt, ist das ja nicht ganz so schlimm. ^-^
      <333

      Löschen