Sonntag, 12. August 2012

Everything and nothing



Hello readers! (^∇^ )


After my bad luck, it now seems quite likely I could get a dress of my top 5 dreamdresses.

The luck came back to me!
But I don't want to be to happy about that. Maybe it does not work.

Actually, I wanted to post more new drawings and I draw a lot at the moment.
 But I finish nothing.(iДi)
 All pictures are still unfinished.

  
 So instead of drawings, I'll post some photos. ( ω)
The last week I was in our garden. We have some berries there. I love blackberries and redcurrants.
These berries were ready to be harvested.

  
There were quite a lot of baby snails in the bushes.

 
I took a lot of photos. (◡‿◡✿)


 I love to photograph the nature. Especially flowers and insects.
 Just as much as I love to photograph food.
Many people think that's annoying, because I take pictures of the food in restaurants, at parties, other events ...
 o(▽≦)o 
 Oh, actually I take pictures of anything and everything.

Yummy cake with my grandma last Thursday.


 And a picture of me:


Usually I do not wear my hair like that, but somehow it looked good. Yeah, not much make up that day. ^-^ (cool softener from my camera. :D)
I'm always surprised how different Lolita looks:

 I look like a different person, right?
 
XD
Enough with the pictures spam.
  
I'm thinking about making a FAQ.
I've never thought about it before, but I get some questions very often.
Does anyone have questions?
When I really do, then it should be possibly extensive.

Okay, that's all for now.
Thank you for reading!
(^_) 



4 Kommentare:

  1. auf dem ohne "pony" bild siehst du auf cleane bewerbungsfotoart richtig betörend aus echt schön und ooooh die zuckersüße mini babyschnecke erst!! so eine will ich auch mal streicheln, wo hast du die gefunden?

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Also, was ich zu dem Bild jetzt schon alles gehört hab. Ich sähe 10 Jahre älter aus und sowas...nicht sehr positiv. Aber deins ist nett. :D
      Im Garten in den Johannisbeeren waren sooo viele von den Babyschnecken. -_- Das war richtig nervig. Zuhause hab ich in dem Eimerchen mit den Beeren noch ca. 10 gefunden. Jetzt sind die Beeren fast alle, aber ich bin nicht sicher ob da nicht noch welche drin waren.

      Löschen
  2. HAPPY HAPPY LOUYSI-DAY! HAPPY HAPPY LOUYSI-DAY! UUUUND... HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! UUH!! HAPPY happy HAPPY happy, HAPPY happy HAPPY happy, HAPPY happy HAPPY hahahahappy HAHAHAHAPPY haphap!! YAAAY!

    AntwortenLöschen