Freitag, 10. Februar 2012

GLWs Customer Coordinates Showcase - my entry and APs Milky Planet

 Hi! ^-^

I was very busy because I had many exams. But now everything is done.
Well, not everything but some hard things are done.

I'm not sure when, but sometime in January I sent an entry to a campaign on facebook.
Gothic Lolita Wigs has a campaign, where they introduce every day a customer and her/his outfit.
You have to send them two pictures in wich you wear one of their wigs and some infos about your coord.
Everybody has the chance to get $10 Store Credit. The only thing you have to do is to show off your style! :D
I love to see many different styles and great outfits every day.
This is my entry (GLW makes an overall picture of it):

I wore this outfit last year at the book fair in leipzig. I'm very happy with it. ^ - ^
 And I love my blue Milky Planet. It is one of my dream dresses!

At the time I did not have a blog, so here are some more pictures:


Thanks for reading! ^-^

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen