Sonntag, 19. Februar 2012

APs new prints Sugar Fairy Cake and Strawberry Parlor

Hello! (^ - ^)
For some time I've written anything about new prints or new releases.
Angelic Prettys latest release is Sugar Fairy Cake.
I like it, but I think i will not buy it. Therefore I'm not sure enough.
I have also seen pictures of the new print Strawberry Parlor. Somehow i don´t like it. It looks so boring.
But that's just my opinion. ^-^

Some pictures:
Sugar Fairy Cake
Sugar Fairy Cake
Sugar Fairy Cake
Sugar Fairy Cake
Sugar Fairy Cake close-up - i really like the print
 ________________________________________________________________

Strawberry Parlor
Strawberry Parlor
 
Strawberry Parlor
 ________________________________________________________________

However, more and more I like Fancybox. First, the design has not convinced me, 
but especially the navy blue color version is very pretty.
If I have the opportunity, I will surely buy it someday. ^-^But it's not a must-have.
 Fancy Box picture spam :D :





 Thanks for reading! ^-^





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen